With adapted services, we give guests a warm welcome on our estate. Our customized services meet the guidelines of The National Institute for Public Health and the regulations of the Dutch government.
The adjustment of our estate complies with the safety rules of the government and does not compromise the quality you are used to from us. Our services now proceed a protocol that we inform guests upon your arrival. This way we can guarantee an unwinding stay on our estate during this special time and meet our guests’ need of space and safety.
You want to make a reservation?
You can book a half board stay online and by telephone. You can make a booking for a stay in:
- three types of hotel rooms: Comfort rooms, De Luxe rooms and Grand Luxe rooms;
- the private villa ‘the Manegehuis’
- the entire estate
Please call us for the possibilities of a stay in the private villa or the estate based on full exclusivity.
Our measures for space and security
This special situation requires special measures. For an adapted and responsible service to our guests we have taken the following measures:
- If you have a fever or a cold, please do not come to our estate but stay home. This also applies to your family members or other travel companions of your group.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests and our employees.
- The reception is open daily from 7.30 am - 10.30 pm, but our staff will keep their distance. If you have any questions for our reception staff, we ask you to come with 1 person at the same time.
- When you arrive at the hotel, we will not shake hands or take your coat. At an appropriate distance, we will personally discuss your stay with you.
- We will hand you your room key that has been completely disinfected.
- For carrying your luggage to your room we will disinfect the handles of the suitcases or bag in advance and after carrying.
- The chefs prepares a daily changing dinner for you, with of course still the finest products from the region and with the utmost care for quality and finesse.
- For lunch we make a nice packed lunch that you can take with you in your own backpack or we serve you a delicious lunch at the terrace or in the restaurant.
- Breakfast also remains a festive start to the day. I
- The tables in the dining areas and on the terraces are appropriately spaced. We have expanded the capacity for outdoor dining.
- If you are staying in a Grand Luxe Room or De Luxe Room, you can also have dinner in your room.
- Lounges and bar are open; we kindly request you to take 1,5 meter distance into consideration.
Cleaning and entering hotel rooms
- We will enter the hotel room, only for cleaning.
- We deliver fresh towels every day.
- The heated outdoor pool is open.
- The sunbeds at the pool can be used, taking into account the distance to other guests.
- The tennis court is open. We kindly request you to take your own rackets and tennis balls.
Cycling and walking
- From the estate you walk or cycle directly into the forest. You can follow signposted routes ranging from 2 to 15.5 km.
- To make a nice bike ride through the forest and across the heath, you can plan a route yourself via the ANWB bicycle junctions. A first junction is located 100 meters from our estate.
- If you are a member of the National Trust, you can download an app on your phone and you have the most beautiful walking and cycling routes at hand.
- Before you arrive, we would like to be informed whether you want to rent a bicycle. Then it is ready upon arrival. Please indicate whether it is a touring bike, mountain bike or electric bicycle. After every use of a bicycle, it is disinfected by us.
Dogs and horses
- Dogs are welcome: on a leash on the estate, in the room in a crate and not in the lounges, bar, restaurant and terrace.
- The boxes for guest horses are open on behalf of reservation in advance.
Tip to take with you!
- We recommend that you bring a backpack for a packed lunch and a water and / or thermos bottle. Also we advise you to download the National Trust app on your phone for cycling and walking routes in the area.
Within the mentioned measures, our team is ready to welcome you. Do you have questions? Please call us on telephone number +31 577 407 393. The reception is open daily from 07:30 - 22:30.
We are very much looking forward to making your stay an - in the positive sense - unforgettable stay. To make our home your home. See you soon at Het Roode Koper!
With best regards,
Sietske Doespers en Peter Bos
Team Het Roode Koper