updated March 31, 7.30 pm
First of all, we wish everyone, and in particular all employees in the healthcare sector, a lot of strength in this challenging and uncertain time. We wish you all good health and soon recovery for those affected.
We hereby inform you how we deal with COVID-19 on our estate. In accordance with the measures announced by the cabinet, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM to prevent contamination or transmission of COVID-19.
This means that we take the following measures:
- On March 31, the cabinet extended her policy to tackle COVID-19.
- Here you can read the measures the Dutch governement has decided to, on March 31.
- These measures mean that we are closed till Tuesday April 28.
- We will actively approach the reservations of guests with an arrival date until April 28.
- In a period that we are closed due to government measures, we have adjusted cancellation conditions.
- You can assume that we will make a cancellation or shift of a (group) reservation reasonably possible.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us, tel. +31 577 - 407 393. The reception is open daily from 9 am to 8 pm. Employees in the garden, kitchen and household are also continuing with the preparations for the spring in which we will hopefully welcome guests again.
With best regards,